Serving the people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers in Albany, NY and throughout New York’s Capital Region.
Our mission is:
- To provide moral support and fellowship to people with Parkinson’s Disease, their families and caregivers.
- To raise awareness and disseminate information regarding Parkinson’s Disease
- To act as a resource center for members and others who would like to know more about Parkinson’s.
We welcome new members – Please join us
I discovered that I was part of a Parkinson’s community with similar experiences and similar questions that I’d been dealing with alone.
Michael J. Fox
The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 7 PM the second Thursday of every month at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York. No meetings in January and February.
- Map and directions to Beverwyck
- Contact us to obtain more information and/or to subscribe to our newsletter.
- See program agenda’s for future meetings
- List of Future meeting dates
Some reading for the Newly diagnosed
See blog posts including