The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 7 PM the second Thursday of most months at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York. Meetings in January and February will be on the second Saturday of the month at 1:30 (January 13, 2018 and February 10, 2018)
Subscribe to our email list to receive reminders and announcements
Serving the people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers in Albany, NY and throughout New York’s Capital Region.
Our mission is:
- To provide moral support and fellowship to people with Parkinson’s Disease, their families and caregivers.
- To raise awareness and disseminate information regarding Parkinson’s Disease
- To act as a resource center for members and others who would like to know more about Parkinson’s.
We welcome new members and visitors – Please join us
More About us
Mark Your Calendar
- November 20, 2017 – Saratoga County Support Group – Dr. Middleton, Upstate Medical Center, speaking about a study his group is working on.
- November 27, 2017 – Young Onset PD (YOPD) Support Group – 7PM Route 7 Diner, 1090 Troy Schenectady Road (across from Keeler Motors), Latham
- December 13, 2017 – Schenectady County Support Group meeting at Glenville Queen for a luncheon at 11:30 AM
- December 18, 2017 – Saratoga County Support Group – Medical Marijuana
- ➤January 13, 2018 – Capital District Meeting notice – Meeting Saturday at 1:30 Rachelle Smith-Stallman, Dance Through Parkinson’s instructor will talk about (and maybe do some of) our dance class
- ➤February 10, 2018 – Capital District Meeting Notice – Meeting Saturday at 1:30 – Steve Hovey – Davis Phinney Foundation Ambassador
- ➤March 8, 2018 – Capital District Meeting Thursday at 7:00 at Beverwyk