The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 7 PM the second Thursday of most months at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York.
Subscribe to our email list to receive reminders and announcements
Serving the people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers in Albany, NY and throughout New York’s Capital Region.
Our mission is:
- To provide moral support and fellowship to people with Parkinson’s Disease, their families and caregivers.
- To raise awareness and disseminate information regarding Parkinson’s Disease
- To act as a resource center for members and others who would like to know more about Parkinson’s.
We welcome new members – Please join us
I discovered that I was part of a Parkinson’s community with similar experiences and similar questions that I’d been dealing with alone.
Michael J. Fox
Click to see our future meeting dates and agendas
- Map and directions to Beverwyck
- Contact us to obtain more information and/or to subscribe to our newsletter.
Some reading for the Newly diagnosed
See blog posts including
- Articles about diagnosis and treatment
- Information about nutrition, exercise and health and wellness
- Sources for Parkinson’s research and news
- See information about other area support groups
- See a community calendar of local events
- Past meetings dates and agendas